WHY DO YOU NEED LIFE INSURANCE?
Life insurance is important, as it protects your Assets, Estate, and your family and lets you leave them a non-taxable amount at the time of death. It is also used to cover your mortgage and your personal loans, such as your car loan. Your individual life insurance follows you when you retire and you are no longer insured by your employer.
This insurance coverage can be offered in different products:
– Term Insurnace (Temporary with expiry date)
– Universal or Whole Life Insurance (Permanent with no expiry date and tax-shelterred cash back)
– Combination of Term and Universal/Whole Life Insurance
Ask yourself these questions first:
• Am I on track for your retirement?
• How much money do I need to be able to retire with the same life style you have today?
• Will Government Retirement Benefit cover all my needs when I retire?
• How much am I saving on a monthly basis?
As advised by financial advisors, anyone needs to have 10 times of your annual income to meet your insurance needs and 20 times of your income for retirement, For example, if your annual income is $50,000 per year, you need $500,000 of life insurance and $1,000,000 for retirement.
Have you accumulated enough money for your retirement?
What sources of income will you have?
• Registered Retirement Saving Plan (RRSP)
• Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIC)
• Old Age Security (OAS)
• Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
• Tax Free Saving Account (TFSA)
Answer these questions:
• Do you know which plan fits my needs and how I can apply for them and when?
• With the number of retirees increasing, what might happen to these programs?
• How much am I expected to receive?
• Would that amount cover my needs at the retirement?
• Where to invest my money to grow safe and gives maximum return?
• What do I need to know beyond my investment growth?
A Financial Needs Analysis can give you a clear and overall picture of your sources of retirement income.
Our expert Financial Advisors can assist you to pick the best retirement plan based on your financial needs analysis procedure. We consult with you the details of each plans to help you make a better decision for your current and future financial needs.
Mortgage & Loan Services
Choosing a mortgage, renewing your mortgage, paying off your mortgage faster and more can all be done in Royal Wealth Financial.
Royal Wealth Financial collaborates with the most trusted major banks to provide you with the best Mortgage rate and loans.
We shop around for you and educate you on the available products before making any decisions. Once you are comfortable with the plan and rate you are presented to, the rest is on us to get it approved.